Congratulations 恭喜啊,
you have made it 你做到了!
You have finally graduated 終於畢業了!
To some kind of understanding 你終於開始看清
Of what you’re doing 自己在幹嘛,
How you are maddening 明白自己是如何的瘋狂失常。
And the reasons for your actions 那讓你不斷自我毀滅的致命吸引力,
In your self-destructive attractions
那種種的原因,
They are often gone now 都開始化解、消失了。
but they’re moving on now 只是,仍在過程中。
And you seem to know that 而你似乎知道了
there is somehow 不知怎地知道了……
This is not the real thing, 這世界不是真的
this is not the real thing, 這世界不是真的
this is not the real thing 這世界不是真的
Could it be me? 那可能是我嗎?
******
Everybody’s been trying to tell you 親朋好友每個人都想
friends and family 告訴你這件事
But it never got through 但他們總力有未逮,
You were working on something else then 因你一向心不在焉,
And being young and independent 年少輕狂又特立獨行。
******
This is not the real thing, 這一切都不是真的
this is not the real thing,
這一切都不是真的
this is not the real thing 這一切都不是真的
Could it be me? 那會是我嗎?
******
This is not the real thing, 這世界不是真的
this is not the real thing, 這世界不是真的
this is not the real thing 這世界不是真的
Could it be me? 那怎麼可能是我?
Comments